The TunerSupply™ Wifi Super OBD is a must-have for any vehicle owner.
Great, now what? What's the problem? Is it serious? Is the car still safe to drive? You don't know.
You might think you should take your car to the shop. That sounds expensive... But hold on! We've got you covered. Our new tool can answer all your questions for a fraction of the regular cost right from your driveway.
The TunerSupply™ Wifi Super OBD quickly and easily turns your smartphone, tablet, or laptop into a powerful automotive tool. You'll have everything you need to both monitor and maintain your vehicle with the same technology as a professional mechanic.
So Why Purchase Our Tool?
- You'll be able to diagnose and clear both check-engine lights and vehicle error codes just like your local mechanic for a fraction of the price.
- You'll know the actual problem causing your check-engine light so mechanics can't try to rip you off.
- You'll know if problems are urgent and need immediate repair or if they can wait to be fixed
- You'll be able to view and monitor real-time information and parameters for your vehicle (MPG, battery voltage, O₂ readings, RPM, boost, speed, coolant & oil temperatures, fuel trim, mass air flow & much more)
- Our tool requires no internet connection.
- Our tool is compatible with most vehicles manufactured after 1996.
- Our tool can be used on multiple vehicles more than once.
✓ Get Real-Time Vehicle Information
(see 10+ normally hidden parameters live)
✓ Keep Your Vehicle Healthy
(Know when maintenance is needed)
✓ Diagnose Check-Engine Lights
(Shops charge $50 - $200 per light)
✓ Clear Check-Engine Lights
(Shops charge $20 - $100 per light)
✓ Stop Overpaying for Repairs
(Know what actually needs to be fixed)
✓ Fast and Easy to Use
(Connects seamlessly in seconds)
30 Day Money back Guarantee
It’s amazing the amount of pride and care they put behind making the customer #1 and taking great care of people.
With every purchase, you get a 30 days money back guarantee, so can try and use our products for more than a month before you decide if you’re going to keep them.